PLATINUM Performing Arts Competition 2022 Tour
Regional Tour 2022
*Coventry, RI, Saturday March 26th
VENUE: Coventry High School, 40 Reservoir Road, Coventry RI
HOTEL Nearby: Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick 850 Centre of New England Blvd. Coventry RI
*Long Island, NY, Saturday-Sunday April 2nd-3rd
VENUE: Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island East End Ballroom, 2012 Old Country Road, Riverhead NY 11901
*Trumbull CT, Saturday April 23rd
VENUE: Trumbull Marriott Shelton Ballroom, 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull CT 06611
Hotel Rooms: Trumbull Marriott Shelton 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull CT 06611
*Bellingham, MA, Saturday to Sunday May 7th-8th
VENUE: Bellingham High School, 60 Blackstone Street, Bellingham MA 02019
*Boston/North Shore, Danvers MA, Saturday May 14th
VENUE: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel North Shore Ballroom, 50 Ferncroft Road, Danvers MA 01923
HOTEL Rooms: http://Hotel: https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=BOSNSDT&groupCode=CDTPPC&arrivaldate=2022-05-13&departuredate=2022-05-15&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
2022 NATIONALS July 14th-17th
Seacrest Beach Resort Ballroom
350 Quaker Road, North Falmouth, MA 02556
Thurs-Sun JULY 14th-17th, 2022, TBD**Platinum Dancer Pizza party Thursday night 7/14, Friday 7/15 is for Platinum Dancers Choreography, Qualifying Regional and TITLISTS. MASTER CLASSES throughout the weekend, $50 fee included in your Nationals Registration fee.
Friday 7/15th is for Qualifying Regional, TITLISTS Nationals and start of Nationals Competition
WITH OUR NEW 2022 SEASON SET TO START SOON OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PLATINUM STAFF AND ALL PERFORMERS. WE BELIEVE WE HAVE FOUND A BALANCE BETWEEN HOSTING OUR EVENTS WHILE FOLLOWING PROPER STATE PROTOCOLS AND CDC GUIDELINES.
PLATINUM PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION is planning all our competitions to be “in-person” events. We therefore will be working in conjunction with each Venue in the different states, to bring you a safe environment.
- A discounted rate for a block of rooms for studios for your convenience.
- Please arrive performance ready.
- Studios can not arrive any earlier than 30 minutes.
- Masks are required in the common areas, backstage, dressing rooms. As of now, Masks are required onstage during the performances, as long as the guidelines dictate.
- Adjudication awards will be throughout the days and High Score Solos, Duo/Trio, Groups and Line/Production will follow at each break in the schedule.
- Each Studio’s highest scoring routine will receive an award.
- All the other High Score and Grand Champion awards will be at the end of the event and posted on our website by the Wednesday following the completion of the competition.
- Social distancing in all common areas and dressing areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be present at the merchandise table, dressing rooms and backstage areas.
- Backstage access is restricted to 3 performances only social distanced and a single studio representative.