PLATINUM Performing Arts Competition 2022 Tour
Regional Tour 2022
*East Greenwich, RI, Saturday March 26th
*Long Island, NY, Fri-Sun April 1st-3rd
*Trumbull CT, Saturday April 23rd
*Bellingham, MA, Saturday to Sunday May 7th-8th
*Boston/North Shore, Danvers MA, Saturday May 14th
PLATINUM PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION – COVID 19 GUIDELINES FOR 2022 SEASON
***If the current Covid protocol does not apply in 2022, we will not have Block Booking
WITH OUR NEW 2022 SEASON SET TO START SOON OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PLATINUM STAFF AND ALL PERFORMERS. WE BELIEVE WE HAVE FOUND A BALANCE BETWEEN HOSTING OUR EVENTS WHILE FOLLOWING PROPER STATE PROTOCOLS AND CDC GUIDELINES.
PLATINUM PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION is planning all our competitions to be “in-person” events. We therefore will be working in conjunction with each Venue in the different states, to bring you a safe environment and will be limiting attendance to Studio Owners, Teachers, Choreographers and Performers. PLUS, ONLY ONE guest per performer. (This is as of January 2021, as guidelines change, so will we.)
- STUDIO block style competition schedule (only one studio performing at a time).
- All of our competitions will be taking place in hotels.
- A discounted rate for a block of rooms for studios for your convenience.
- Please arrive performance ready.
- Studios can not arrive any earlier than 30 minutes.
- As of this update, the guideline number is for one audience member able to attend.
- Masks are required in the common areas, backstage, dressing rooms, BUT Masks are not required onstage during the performances, as long as the guidelines dictate.
- Adjudication awards after each studio performance block.
- Each Studio highest scoring routine will receive an award.
- All the other High Score and Grand Champion awards will be live streamed for viewing announcements and posted on our website by the Wednesday following the completion of the competition.
- Social distancing in all common areas and dressing areas.
- Temperature checks for all attending our competitions at the check in desk, each performer will be given a plastic bag, then need to put their name on it and put your mask in it, before they take the stage for their performance, upon finishing their performance they will get their plastic bag and exit the opposite side of the stage.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be present at the merchandise table, dressing rooms and backstage areas.
- Sanitization of stage between studios and dressing rooms.
- Backstage access is restricted to 3 performances only social distanced and a single studio representative.
- No scoring deductions for no costumes and or dancers wearing masks or gloves.
2022 NATIONALS July 14th-17th
Thurs-Sun JULY 14th-17th, 2022, TBD**Platinum Dancer Pizza party Wednesday night 7/13, Thursday 7/15 is for Platinum Dancers Choreography and MASTER CLASSES throughout the weekend, $50 fee included in your Nationals Registration fee.
Friday 7/15th is for Qualifying Regional, TITLISTS Nationals and start of Nationals Competition