- Entry Fees are payable in US funds ONLY. All payments by Money Order, Certified Check or Major Credit Card must be made payable to PLATINUM PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION. Online entries are payable with a debit or major credit card. NO personal checks are accepted for entry fees.
- Fees must be paid in full by the entry deadline. All entry fees send in by mail or online must be postmarked 30 days before the competition date.
- Entries and Fees paid in full 45 days in advance are eligible for a rebate. *** See TEACHERS PAGE for details.
- All entries and payments from a Studio or Organization must be submitted in FULL. Partial payments will not be accepted.
- All entries are accepted on a first come first serve basis and are limited to performance time available. PLATINUM PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION is not responsible for delayed entries and accepts NO responsibility for entries not received.
- Faxed entries will not be accepted without full payment from a debit or credit card and must be received by 5pm EST on or before the deadline.
- Telephone entries will NOT be accepted.
- All Late Entry Fees are subject to a $10.00 late fee per entry. This decision will be made at the discretion of the PLATINUM PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION DIRECTORS.
- There is NO admission fee to view the competition.
- Changes to the program are made at the discretion of the PLATINUM PERFORMING ARTS COMPETITION DIRECTORS and are subject to a $10.00 fee per change. No changes will be made any later than ten (10) days prior to the first day of the competition.
- REBATES: SEE TEACHERS PAGE.
- ALL FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Web address: www.ppacomp.com
Email Information: email@example.com
Phone: 1-888-75 -PLATINUM
Address: P.O.BOX 388, Bridgewater, MA 02324
Business Hours Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm EST